Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
Purple espressione




Azweshammmmm ;*
Saturday 23 June 2012 | 02:54 | 0 comments
I love you. I am who i am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream i've ever had. And no matter what happends to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours
Today 23/06/2012 Saturday, we breakup kan sayang :'( and i tak sengaja nak cakap putus. sebab memang selama ni kita dah putus and always getback kan. hmmmm, harini you ajak i keluar. yes, i memang nak sangat sebab semalam kita gaduh. youu try to solve it. yeahh, you berjaya lembutkan hati i :') macam biasa, nak keluar kena bagitahu mama. Tapi you cakap cari dulu kawan perempuan, and i cakap tanya mama dulu. and dua dua ego. so, bila dah ego bertemu ego? jadi... macamnilah :'( And guess what? tadi memang i geram dengan you. lpas we gaduh, i tak fikir pape lagi dah. I terus tidurrrrrr ;3 I nak call you, tapi.. hmm i off phone. Sayang, hmm no. Sham, i sayang you. Just you.
Oh yes, the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it :')
All things that i love about you :') ♡The way you act so innocent sometimes ♡The way you laugh ♡The way you smile ♡The way you get confused ♡The way you look into my eyes and make everything even just for a second go away ♡The way you touch me just to let me know you are here ♡The way you try to defend yourself when im tease you ♡The way im fit just right in your arms ♡The way you gets embarrassed when you does something clutzy around me and tries to cover it up ♡.The way you kiss me when we just had a big fight ♡The way you kiss me when my day has gone completely wrong ♡The way when im hug you, and im feel exactly like my childhood teddy bear ♡The way you can stay on the phone for hours even if he doesnt have much to say ♡The way you looks at me when you thinks im asleep ♡The way you says "you look beautiful" even though im just in jeans and a t-shirt ♡The way you say "I LOVE YOU"

Older Post | Newer Post